A Customer Care Representative handles inbound English Customer Service calls from U.S. card members with high quality and cost effective solutions. Customer Service calls will include, but are not limited to:
- Account status
- Card product information
- Cash advances/checks
- Balance transfers
- General account maintenance
- Lost/stolen/fraud closures
We are looking for candidates with:
- A College Degree of any course
- Work experience related to sales or credit cards
- Above average communication skills in English
- Basic computer operations knowledge
- Persuasiveness and a willingness to sell
- An ability to deliver information at customer's knowledge level in an understandable manner
- An ability to handle irate customer situations effectively and empathize with them with a courteous voice tone
- An ability to apply a logical problem solving approach to resolving customer problems and inquiries
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think independently and follow through effectively
- Strong customer service orientation.
Applicants must be willing to work on graveyard shifts, shifting/rotation of schedules, working on holidays, working on weekends and rendering overtime.
Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Applicants must be willing to work in ORTIGAS.